Buckle up and cruise over to the Stanley Marketplace on Thursday, May 13, from 4 to 8 p.m. and join other foodies for the first-ever Westword Feast To-Go!
Last year took a lot from us — especially in-person events like Westword’s Feast. But we know you enjoy sampling bites from your favorite restaurants whether they’re on a plate or in a to-go box — so we’re satisfying those cravings with a drive-thru event while we await the return of the annual Feast. The first-ever Feast To-Go will make sampling all those sweet, spicy, tangy, crunchy, savory bites as simple as rolling down your window.
Feast To-Go will be a treat for the taste buds, to say the least. We’ll have Biker Jim’s, Cattivella, Uchi, Citizen Rail, Palenque Cocina Y Agaveria, Adobo Food Truck, Bacon Social House, La Fillette Bakery and more on site with samples of their favorite dishes!
And because we know that delicious food is always best when accompanied by a refreshing drink, you’ll get your own Feast To-Go Beverage Kit, featuring fixin’s from some of our favorites to quench your thirst on a warm May day!
Grab your tickets today! Don’t miss this chance to get everything you need for a true Feast To-Go in the comfort of your own home.
Tickets include samples from all Feast To-Go restaurants, a Feast To-Go BOGO Card and your exclusive Feast To-Go Beverage Kit. Please note that this is a 21+ event that requires government-issued ID for entry. Ticket prices are subject to increase, so buy early!
AROUND THE WEB
- Get in Gear for Feast To-Go!
- The "COVID Bandit" Strikes, Leaving $6,800 Tip at Guard and Grace
- Ten Local Boozy Gifts for Your Very Colorado Holidays
- Pucker Up for Our Favorite House Margaritas From Denver Restaurants
- Ten Fun Facts About Colorado's Booze Industry
- Restaurant Success Stories: Surviving From Seven to Fifty Years
- First-Time Restaurant Owners Talk About What It Takes
- New and Now: Denver's Ten Hottest Dining Trends
- Photos: Westword DISH Draws Food Lovers to Sculpture Park Downtown