Denver dining has evolved over the past twenty years -- and so has Westword's annual celebration of the local restaurant scene.
On Sunday, September 30, Feast will make its delicious return to the McNichols Building in Civic Center Park. Once again, Feast will be a true feast for the senses, with live entertainment, unlimited drink samplings, and dishes from more than forty favorite restaurants of Westword food writers and readers.
Some of our favorite restaurants and eateries have already signed on to dish out samples at Feast.
Frijoles Colorado, the Nickel, Piggin' Out, Dae Gee, Roaming Buffalo BBQ, Milk & Cake and Little Man Ice Cream have already signed on to dish out samples, and that's just a taste at what you'll enjoy at Feast.
We're offering two ticket levels for Feast. A VIP ticket will get you to the table an hour early, at 11 a.m., when you can start sampling all the dishes and drinks supplied by our vendors.
Throughout the event, which runs until 3 p.m., you'll have access to a special VIP area with an open bar and restrooms.
A general admission ticket gets you into Feast at noon, when you can start sampling all the dishes and drinks supplied by our vendors and enjoy live entertainment until 3 p.m.
See you at Feast!
AROUND THE WEB
- Ten Fun Facts About Colorado's Booze Industry
- Restaurant Success Stories: Surviving From Seven to Fifty Years
- First-Time Restaurant Owners Talk About What It Takes
- New and Now: Denver's Ten Hottest Dining Trends
- Photos: Westword DISH Draws Food Lovers to Sculpture Park Downtown
- The Cocktails of DISH 2016: Tiki Talk and Rum Concoctions
- The Dishes of DISH 2016: Chicken Confit Tacos From Degree Food + Drink
- The Dishes of DISH 2016: Jalapeño-Cheddar Sausage From GQue Championship Barbecue
- The Dishes of DISH 2016: Char-Grilled Oysters from Angelo's Taverna