Denver dining has evolved over the past twenty years -- and so has Westword's annual celebration of the local restaurant scene.
On Sunday, October 15, that celebration will rise to the next level: What had been an outdoor event is moving inside and uptown to the McNichols Building in Civic Center Park, where it will be a true feast for the senses. Westword's Feast will feature dishes from more than forty favorite restaurants of Westword food writers and readers, as well as beverage samplings and plenty of entertainment.
Some of our favorite restaurants and eateries have already signed on to dish out samples at Feast.
They include Frijoles Colorado, the Nickel, Piggin' Out, Dae Gee, Dirt Coffee Bar, Aloy Thai, Milk & Cake, Little Man Ice Cream and Azucar Bakery. That's just a taste of what you'll find at Feast, our celebration of Denver's increasingly delicious dining scene, and you'll be enjoying all of these delights in the equally tasty setting of the renovated McNichols Building.
We're offering two ticket levels for Feast. A VIP ticket gets you in the doors an hour early, at 11 a.m.,...
when you can start sampling all the dishes and drinks supplied by our vendors. Throughout the event, which runs until 3 p.m., you'll have access to a special VIP area with an open bar and restrooms.
A general admission ticket gets you into Feast at noon, when you can start sampling all the dishes and drinks supplied by our vendors and enjoy live entertainment until 3 p.m.
See you at Feast!
AROUND THE WEB
- Ten Fun Facts About Colorado's Booze Industry
- Restaurant Success Stories: Surviving From Seven to Fifty Years
- First-Time Restaurant Owners Talk About What It Takes
- New and Now: Denver's Ten Hottest Dining Trends
- Photos: Westword DISH Draws Food Lovers to Sculpture Park Downtown
- The Cocktails of DISH 2016: Tiki Talk and Rum Concoctions
- The Dishes of DISH 2016: Chicken Confit Tacos From Degree Food + Drink
- The Dishes of DISH 2016: Jalapeño-Cheddar Sausage From GQue Championship Barbecue
- The Dishes of DISH 2016: Char-Grilled Oysters from Angelo's Taverna