Denver dining has evolved over the past twenty years — and so has Westword's annual celebration of the local restaurant scene.
Feast, Denver's unlimited food and drink sampling event, will make its delicious return to the McNichols Building in Civic Center Park on a new night this year: Thursday, October 24.
But once again, Feast will be a true feast for the senses, with DJs spinning the hits, unlimited drink samplings, and dishes from more than forty favorite restaurants and food trucks of Westword food writers and readers.
Uchi, Jackdaw, Esters, The Veggie Whisperer, Roaming Buffalo BBQ, Bad Daddy's Burger Bar, Lucky Mary's Baking Company,...
...El Coco Pirata, Milk & Cake and GQue BBQ have already signed on to dish out samples, and that's just a taste of what you'll enjoy at Feast.
Discover your new favorite beverage with sample offerings from Tito's Vodka and Rumchata. Expect to sample beer, wine, gins, whiskeys, tequilas, teas and coffees.
We'll be announcing more restaurants and beverage partners soon, so keep looking back here for updates!
A VIP ticket will admit you to Feast at 6 p.m., when you can start sampling all the dishes and drinks supplied by our vendors.
You'll also have access to a special VIP area open from 7 to 10 p.m. where you can enjoy food from Matsuhisa and full-pour drinks from the VIP bar; you'll also get a VIP gift bag.
A general admission ticket gets you into Feast at 7 p.m., when you can start sampling all the dishes and drinks and enjoy live entertainment until 10 p.m.
AROUND THE WEB
- Ten Fun Facts About Colorado's Booze Industry
- Restaurant Success Stories: Surviving From Seven to Fifty Years
- First-Time Restaurant Owners Talk About What It Takes
- New and Now: Denver's Ten Hottest Dining Trends
- Photos: Westword DISH Draws Food Lovers to Sculpture Park Downtown
- The Cocktails of DISH 2016: Tiki Talk and Rum Concoctions
- The Dishes of DISH 2016: Chicken Confit Tacos From Degree Food + Drink
- The Dishes of DISH 2016: Jalapeño-Cheddar Sausage From GQue Championship Barbecue
- The Dishes of DISH 2016: Char-Grilled Oysters from Angelo's Taverna